Sunday, April 18, 2010

20 week bump


How far along? 20 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I've gained plenty... no worries!
Maternity clothes? got some great deals at JCPenney this week - bought a bunch of maternity shirts (and since I only had 2... they were much needed)
Stretch marks? nope. at least none over the bump (I think I found some light ones over my hips, but sadly... i think those were there pre-pregnancy and just never noticed)
Sleep: I slept well this week. Between meetings and late work hours I didn't get enough sleep, but when I did sleep.. it was LIKE A ROCK
Movement: I'm feeling both girls equally now. Even got actually KICKED twice this week (baby A) when I moved suddenly one morning. The first time, I looked down at my belly and Bailey's foot was lying next to me... so i thought nothing of it. But the next morning when it happened again, she was no where near me.
Food cravings: cheese, french onion dip... dairy products (lets make those legs stronger. Mommy loves being kicked!)
Foods aversions: chocolate & ice cream (seriously - what the h*ll is wrong with me?!)
Gender: two little GIRLS :)
Labor Signs: none different from last week
Preggo PITA symptom: Holy heartburn and reflux. Will be talking to the doc about this this week...
Mood: I was too tired this week to be moody.
Arthritis severity 4 - knees
What I miss: Being able to go to costco without "help"
Fundal height: 28 cm (guess-timation)
BP this week: 106/60 (fantastic!)
Milestones: 20 weeks! If I were pregnant with 1 we'd be half way there... we're even closer than that! Hells yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment