Sunday, April 25, 2010

21 week bump


How far along? 21 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: no change from last week... hope that's okay
Maternity clothes? I outgrew my non-maternity scrub shirt tuesday... sometime between 8 and 5. i figured that when i got home to try on the maternity scrub top, it would still be like a "tent" on me... oh GOODNESS no... I've (hopefully) got a month or two of wear with it... if I'm lucky
Stretch marks? no belly marks!
Sleep: I slept well this week, besides the reflux/vomiting. Tried a body pillow one night, but must've hated it and chucked it outta bed sometime in the middle of the night
Movement: Those little buggers moved! I can't tell which one is "A" or "B" anymore... I'm pretty certain they are both transverse now. Their heartbeats are above and below my belly button now... who knows! Still moving a lot and still love every nudge i get!
Food cravings: I really wanted chipotle today, but I wouldn't necessary label it a "craving"
Foods aversions: I think I'm done with Marco's pizza... after the all night reflux session I had on Weds night
Gender: two little GIRLS :)
Labor Signs: none
Preggo PITA symptom: The reflux has been terrible. Two nights this week I was up a few times in the middle of the night with mouthfuls of acid, nausea
Mood: impatient at work. (i named this week - "dementia week" at work (it seemed to be affecting the patients AND the nurses)... it was easy to be patient with the patients... but not so much with the RNs. I just worked faster so that i could catch the errors and take care of any problems...)
Arthritis severity: one day my knees were an "8". and my trigger finger got angry for a day... but overall I'm about a "1" now
What I miss: pill popping for pain/reflux/whatever. I'm so cautious about avoiding anything that could harm these babies... and wouldn't change anything for their safety... I just miss being able to take a pill without thinking twice
Fundal height: 26 cm - actual
BP this week: 106/60 (perfect again!)

Milestones: We officially started our registry this week! When asked about any special message we wanted included on our registry, Mark quickly blurted out "no pink" The look on the babies r us lady's face was pure horror... and as much as i can understand where mark is coming from... i just shook my head and quietly whispered... "no hunny... we can't write that." I love him so much!

We also finished Lamaze this week :) We'll need lots of practice over the coming weeks because I apparently "suck at breathing" LOL. Hopefully we'll get lots of use from the relaxation techniques that we learned

I'm pretty certain we've also picked out the babies' bedding. We found two we like, but this one is a little bit cheaper... and I'd rather spend the money on something that will make our lives easier (like a nicer lightweight stroller). And just for the record. MARK picked it out... and it is 50% pink

No comments:

Post a Comment