Sunday, April 11, 2010

19 week bump



How far along? 19 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: about 10 pounds up
Maternity clothes? can still do a bella band with a few pairs of pants, but BARELY. All the rest of the pants are maternity pants (had to run out shopping after our ultrasound tuesday because my bedtime shorts were starting to really pinch the bump!)
Stretch marks? Thank GOD no!
Sleep: finally not waking up on my back anymore, but frequently waking to pee
Movement: I think I can finally say that I can feel them (B more than A) fluttering around in there... I LOVE IT
Food cravings: Loving french onion chip dip. AND SERIOUSLY... I'm certain there is not enough CHEESE in the world for me right now... I can't get enough!
Gender: two little GIRLS :)
Labor Signs: I've had a few braxton hicks contractions... especially when I'm tired or very thirsty... trying hard to listen to those signs and slow down (if I can) - Otherwise doing well!
Mood: mostly good. Wednesday night I lost it and was crying a lot - couldn't really say why except that I was ridiculously over tired. Apparently today I was a "b*tch", but my level of patience for our bathroom project has worn quite thin... I'm trying to be understanding, and with effort, today went smoothly
What I miss: I miss those extra few hours a day where I got things done. I am just soooo tired all the time

Milestones: I think this week can be considered the official "quickening" week

No comments:

Post a Comment