Monday, May 10, 2010

23 week bump


(please excuse how terrible I look... I didn't feel well)
How far along? 23 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I gained 4 pounds as of last monday... and 0 today (I'm thrilled with 2# per week)
Maternity clothes? Yay for Becky's hand-me-downs. Still can wear many of my hoodies and XL t-shirts, but they are getting tighter (see pic above...)
Stretch marks? no belly marks!
Sleep: good days and bad days. Had bad hip pain over the weekend. I couldn't get my right hip to crack/pop back into place. Heartburn kept me up one night. My biggest complaint is that there's never enough TIME to get as much sleep as I'd like in...
Movement: getting stronger!!! Doesn't wake me up or anything like that. Mark has been able to feel even more. You can tell he loves feeling his babies!
Food cravings: ice cream with peanut butter sauce is a huge hit. I bought 3 small sundaes this week (at once)... but haven't finished them yet
Foods aversions: tomato sauce. not because I don't like it... but because it BURNS SO BAD
Gender: two little GIRLS :)
Labor Signs: braxton hicks/hard belly was bad enough this week to call the OB. They told me not to worry unless contractions were timable (they were not), every 10-15 minutes, or if there was bleeding or leakage. Still had me pretty worried, but I just chugged fluids and rested as much as I could
Preggo PITA symptom: OH the HEARTBURN is BACK!!! Nauseating at times... ugh! Also, I have started my FOURTH cold sore this pregnancy... didn't even realize that's what they were until now. Thank God they rest in the corner of my mouth so you can't see them...
Mood: Pretty GOOD this week! :)
Arthritis severity: the hip pain was bad that one night (7)... overall... 2
What I miss: not worrying about money (eh, who am i kidding... we always worry about money!)
Fundal height: ??? taller!
BP this week: 119/69

Milestones: cribs are picked! not yet bought, but they are picked... pics to follow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment