Sunday, May 16, 2010

24 week bump


How far along? 24 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: still lingering around 20 pounds gained (there... I told the truth)
Maternity clothes? I noticed one of my maternity shirts creeping up... and easily exposes the belly (WTH!)... I hope I don't have to switch to a larger size that my shoulders SWIM in...
Stretch marks? nopers!
Sleep: good sleep this week, need MORE. I'm finding that sleeping with a fluffy pillow between my legs has been supporting my hips and decreases pain. Mark offered to buy me one of those ridiculously expensive maternity pillows yesterday. I declined... those things are huge! I may have to kick him out of bed if we get one...
Movement: I'm starting to notice my belly move when they do... :)
Food cravings: nothing new
Foods aversions: I've cut out ketchup which has helped the heartburn
Gender: GIRL x2
Labor Signs: a better week than last week with braxton hicks
Preggo PITA symptom: heartburn, reflux, and exhaustion
Mood: very moody this week. 1) Snapped at a co-worker, then immediately started crying because I knew what I got upset with her about was STUPID. 2) A patient yelling at me (about something that was completely NOT my fault) made me start bawling. 3) After a serious error was made (can't really go into detail) I flipped out at the person calling to report it. Actually, I don't even wanna blame pregnancy on my reaction on that one... that error SHOULD NOT have been made. period. (my mom suggested I take monday off to get more rest and hopefully re-set my stress level. My boss was very sweet about it and tomorrow is REST day)
Arthritis severity: knees are at a 5. standing up and climbing stairs are pretty uncomfortable (I missed a dose of my arthritis med)
What I miss: KETCHUP!
Fundal height: ??? taller!
BP this week: 120/70
Milestones: finally a "real" milestone - 24 weeks = viability! Our babies have a 50% chance of survival if born today. (still keepin em cookin!)

No comments:

Post a Comment