Monday, June 7, 2010

27 week bump



How far along? 27 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 24 pounds
Maternity clothes? DO NOT DRY THE MATERNITY WARDROBE IN THE DRYER OR BEWARE OF BELLY SHOWING!
Stretch marks? just started using cocoa butter... belly button looks funny around it... not calling it a "stretch mark" yet
Sleep: good days and bad days - bad days from acid reflux or diarrhea
Movement: baby A is definately more "awake" in the morning... baby B is my after dinner girl
Food cravings: still loving cheese, but curious/scared that its causing some severe GI upset/diarrhea again... lactose intolerant again? (PLEASE NO)
Foods aversions: anything that gives me severe heartburn
Gender: 2 girls - confirmed again by ultrasound
Labor Signs: belly is continuing to get and stay hard - usually related to GI upset, exhaustion, or having to pee. It's quite uncomfortable
Preggo PITA symptom: my back is starting to hurt...
Mood: okay. i cry easily. my dear goddaughter alyssa made her first communion this weekend. I spent a good 15 minutes sobbing over her pictures... wanting to be there to celebrate with her
Arthritis severity: overall 2 - except 3rd trigger finger on the right hand has been reacting to cheesy popcorn (salt). getting hard to bend
What I miss: the more uncomfortable I get, the more anxious I'm getting to meet these girls :)
Fundal height: 34 cm
BP this week: 116/70
Milestones: 27 weeks - THIRD TRIMESTER!
Other:

No comments:

Post a Comment