Sunday, June 20, 2010

29 week bump




How far along? 29 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: no change
Maternity clothes? had to buy a new set of maternity scrubs this week - the others were so tight they were hurting my belly! Cherokee makes a better, more twins friendly version of scrubs than Grey's Anatomy does Also got to buy a dress for my shower and the upcoming wedding we're going to
Stretch marks? on cocoa butter alert... nothing changed this week, but I'm getting burning sensations in certain areas... wondering if it's pending growth
Sleep: I love ZANTAC! I got 11 hours of sleep last night... was EXHAUSTED from the shower!
Movement: someone moved last night... I'm getting kicked in different places. If I'm ever wondering if either one of them is ok, I can gently press on my upper belly and feel one or both of them rolling around in there :) Very reassuring
Food cravings: cheese pleese!!!
Foods aversions: carnation instant breakfast helped for a few days, but the amount of abdominal discomfort the milk caused, led me to contract a bunch. ugh
Gender: 2 girls
Labor Signs: I had a better week this week. Saw the OB and in the waiting period I had 3 braxton hicks contractions... she checked my cervix and it was fine. Very good to hear
Preggo PITA symptom: my energy level has taken a NOSE DIVE this week
Mood: easily tearful this week... not wacky moods though
Arthritis severity: 1
What I miss: Normal temperature regulation... damn am I HOT!!!
Fundal height: 37 cm
BP this week: 116/68
Milestones: baby shower is done :) and was fantastic
OtherIt's Father's day! We got mark brown's tickets so he can go to a game sometime this fall to have his own day away :)

No comments:

Post a Comment